This Luxury Lake District hotel is seeking a talented Sous Chef to join their professional team.
They take full advantage of a wealth of local seasonal produce and Cumbrian specialties to create a variety of gastronomic delights, with dishes that draw inspiration from both traditional English fayre and classical French cuisine, refined to reflect today’s lighter, healthier lifestyle.
• Ability to demonstrate kitchen and culinary skills to a high-quality level as Sous chef.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Team player and formidable team builder.
• Good understanding of gross profit calculations.
• A high standard of personal presentation
• Confident, professional and welcoming personality.
• You would have worked to at least 1 Rosette standards
• Have experience in banqueting to 150+ covers
• Stable work record (nothing less than one year at each previous employer)
If you would like to apply for this position, or would like information on other permanent job opportunities in the hospitality sector, then please call us on 01946 448765, hit the apply button or click here to email your CV.
Our service to candidates is free and confidential.
As Chef De Partie, you’ll be working for a talented, innovative and very creative Head Chef – he’s someone who...Apply For This Job