A growing hotel and leisure business, which has sites in Merseyside / Lancashire, is looking for a head chef for a food led boutique hotel. The candidate needs to be a passionate and driven chef who is experienced in successfully managing a busy kitchen.
· To prepare and cook excellent freshly prepared meals
· Be able to manage and teach other ambitious chefs and manage kitchen staff
· Rota management
· To manage margin and stock control
· Computer literate
· Deal with working in a fast paced environment
· Be well presented in your appearance
· Experienced in sourcing and using fresh local ingredients
· Possess excellent communication skills to lead the kitchen
· Ensure food safety and cleaning standards are met
This is a company that strives to provide the best possible customer experience at all times. They would love to hear from individuals who can support them in this.
If you would like to apply for this position, or would like information on other permanent job opportunities in the hospitality sector, then please call us on 01946 448765, hit the apply button or click here to email your CV.
Our service to candidates is free and confidential.